While long-term coaching or consulting relationships are a great way to affect change and growth in your ministry, sometimes you're just looking for a voice to bring new ideas, share a Word or lead training for a retreat, event or series. I would love to speak, teach or lead a workshop at your next event!
From guest preaching to keynote presentations, I would love to share my knowledge, passion and experience with your group. Sample topics include
- Grace Across Generations: Generational Theory and Cross-Generational Communication
- Intergenerational Worship
- Keeping the Faith: Engaging Young People for Life
- Empowering Family Faith Formation
- Diversity and Inclusivity Issues
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Inclusion
What clients are saying ...
“With our church emphasis on 'All Ages! All In!' we asked Melissa to lead our staff in a workshop on intergenerational ministries. Thanks to her excellent presentation, information, and team building I had some staff comment that they now had a clear understanding and passion of what it means to truly have an intergenerational church with intergenerational ministries."